What is scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) and what are the benefits?
Scalp micro pigmentation is a relatively new hair loss treatment that can be used to restore hair. It involves the implantation of pigment into the scalp, which helps to disguise bald patches and make the hair look fuller. The procedure is quick, easy, and relatively painless, and can be used to achieve a variety of different results.
There are many benefits to scalp micro pigmentation, including the fact that it is a non-surgical procedure. This means that there is no need for anesthesia or any form of sedation, and the recovery time is very short. The procedure is also relatively affordable and can be completed in just one or two sessions.
Another benefit is that it can be used to achieve a natural-looking result. The pigment is implanted into the scalp in such a way that it resembles the natural hair follicles, and this helps to create the illusion of a full head of hair.
How does the procedure work?
Micro-pigmentation uses pigment to disguise bald patches and make the hair look fuller. The pigment is implanted into the scalp and can be used to achieve a variety of different looks. The procedure is quick, easy, and relatively painless.
The steps for SMP are as follows:
1. The patient is given a local anesthetic to numb the scalp.
2. Pigment is implanted into the scalp using a tattoo gun.
3. The patient can go home immediately after the procedure is completed.
4. There is no recovery time needed, and the results are immediate.
The benefits of SMP include the following:
1. The procedure is quick and easy, with no recovery time needed.
2. It can be used to achieve a variety of different looks.
3. It is relatively painless and has few side effects.
4. The results are immediate and long
Who would be a good candidate for scalp micro pigmentation?
Anyone who is balding or has thinning hair can be a candidate for scalp micro pigmentation. The procedure can be used to restore hair and disguise bald patches. It is a quick, easy, and relatively painless treatment that can be used to achieve a variety of different looks.
There are many benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation, at the end of the day it all comes down to whether is it right for you, find out by booking a Free consultation with us today!